1. Scholarship Grants
Following the assigned criteria, scholarship grants are awarded annually at Sigmund Freud University. Please note that an application is only possible during the respective application period (see PDFs).
Announcements and criteria:
- Announcement of Grants 2023.pdf
- Application Form-GRANTS-2023.pdf
- Announcement merit-based grants 2021-22.pdf
- Antragsformular-Application Form-Leistungsstipendium_2021_22.pdf
2. Scholarships for first-year students in the winter semester 2022/23 at SFU Linz
Would you like to apply for a scholarship for first-year students in the winter semester 2022/23 at SFU Linz? Please submit the following application documents:
- Proof of previous education
Letter of motivation
- Why are you applying for a scholarship?
- Why should you of all people be sponsored?
- What do you hope to gain from a scholarship and your studies?
- What are your goals?
- Statement of costs and proof of income (household income)
Deadline: 1st deadline on 24 June 2022 / 2nd deadline on 24 September 2022
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gabriella Kovacs, B.A.
Tel.: +43 732 99 57 99 10
External funding opportunities in Austria
- Federal aid for students in Austria
- Austrian Database for Scholarships and Research Grants
- Portal for adult teaching and learning | erwachsenenbildung.at
- Austrian Academy of Sciences | ÖAW
Please note that the information provided under the links below is only available in German.
Bildungsförderungsdatenbank | Wirtschaftskammern Österreich
Stipendien und Beihilfen Land Niederösterreich
Tax deductibility in Austria (Federal Ministry for Finance)
Bundesministerium für Finanzen